We hold our main meetings at Arnold Methodist Church, 1.45-3.45pm on the first Tuesday of the month (doors open 1.15pm). Attendance tends to be high, making for a lively session. There is always an opportunity to meet representatives of our 40+ interest groups and we often have a speaker.
Here’s the line-up for the next few months.
- January – Our u3a Groups will be providing some entertainment
- February 7th- Alex Thomson, Bees & Gardens
- March 7th – AGM
- April 4th – Ann Featherstone, Sydney races
- May 2nd – John Whitfield, The Kennedys
- June 6th – Jo Ellis, Supporting Sharewear Clothing Scheme
- July 4th – Marion Smith, Land’s End to John O’Groats
- August 1st – Steve le Motte
- September 5th – Mike Storr, Masters of Mirth: The Sequel